IRON ON PATCH INSTRUCTIONS
Kreepsville 666 Iron On Patch Instructions
A short guide with our recommendations for applying your new patch.
- Garment should be clean & freshly laundered (including new items).
- Set iron to "COTTON," 400 degrees, and let fully heat up for five minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place cotton cloth or light towel over patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, and iron the back of the patch for 30 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.
Shop all patches and show your creative side! We are always interested in our customer's creativity so be sure to tag us @blacktowerapparel & and our wonderful vendor @kreepsville666 #kreepsvillepatch #kreepsville666